- Semen is an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid, that usually contains spermatozoa. It is secreted by the gonads (sexual glands) and other sexual organs of male or hermaphroditic animals and can fertilize female ova.
- (Cum Swallow) Oral sex is sexual activity involving the stimulation of the genitalia of a sex partner by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat. Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females while fellatio and irrumatio refer to oral sex performed on males.
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; “her daughter cared for her in her old age”
- A person’s daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) a young woman; “a young lady of 18″
- A young or relatively young woman
- A female child
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; “the baby was a girl”; “the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle”
cum swallowing girls – Lollipop Girl
Lollipop Girl (Cum Swallowing Erotica) (The Honeypot Series)
Lollipop Girl’s sweet tooth knows no limits. With a repertoire of gum, hard candies and lollipops, the only time candy is out of her mouth, is when a guy is in it.
At a party, she corners her best friend’s BF into a closet. The cum swallowing queen will play with, and dirty talk the reluctant guy ’till he blows his load onto her tongue. Lollipop Girl just wants a taste.
CONTENT WARNING: This story contains an extended sequence of descriptive dubious consent/forced oral sex, jizz swallowing with harsh and sexy girl talk coming from a soft seductress.
cum slut amber
amber told me she wanted to be jerk off material-what do you think? would you fuck this cum slut?
big tit cum slut kim-what do you think?
cum swallowing girls
Between the ages of 20 and 30, Rachael Oakes-Ash lost 60kg and gained 76kg on a rollercoaster of body image problems and food obsession. She went through anorexia, bulimia, bulimarexia, gym obsession, strict dieting and binge eating before finally she figured out how to stop torturing herself and hating her body. This is the black and funny story of her downfall and recovery. Rachael might have taken things further than many of us, but this is a story every woman can relate to. In Australia, 75 per cent of women think they are too fat and 95 per cent of women have dieted (even though dieting is the best way to put on weight). You might not have rescued food from the bin in a moment of binge-madness but if you’ve ever felt lousy and reached for a chocolate biscuit for comfort this book is for you. “What the diet promised, I got,” writes Rachael. “I got the body that can wear the clothes. I got the job I love, I got the man I want. But I only got it for keeps when I stopped dieting. “Good Girls Do Swallow” shows how she did it. And how you can, too.